Thursday, July 18, 2013

School Supplies!!

I don't know about you all, but I LOVE school supplies!! There is nothing like the smell of a new box of crayons or fresh markers! LOVE IT!! :-) I have been getting some amazing deals on school supplies! Be sure to check out Staples weekly adds for their penny and cent deals!  Last week I got 100 index cards for one cent!

I am getting so anxious to see my classroom and start setting up! Fingers crossed next week will be the lucky week and I can get in to start setting up!  I also get my OSAT Early Childhood scores back next week so I am hoping that next week is full of great news!

I cannot wait to start gaining some followers on here and start sharing my ideas, as well as, my favorite bloggers ideas with you all!

Stay cool,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment