Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bargains!

Oh my gracious yesterday was brilliant day in bargain shopping for me!! I got one of those awesome Cropper Hopper 10-drawer carts for $31.99!! It is usually $89.99.  Talk about a teachers dream! I also got some wonderful bags at Michael's for $0.75 a piece that I am going to use for activity bags.  Our school is starting a new thing this year where our kids will stay inside after eating lunch instead of going outside for a little recess. So, I have to make 20-24 activity bags for my kids to do everyday at lunch.  I was going to put them in large ziploc bags, but I found some awesome canvas orange and pink bags to use instead!  I will post some pictures of how I made and use them once they are all complete!

Have a wonderful Sunday, 
Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment